Monday, August 6, 2012

Congrats Jennilee!

Saturday morning, we went to Sturgis for Jennilee's shower.  Judy (Jennilee's mom) spoils my kids rotten, so we were happy to be there to celebrate her daughter's wedding.  I took the girls with me to the shower.  They were really well behaved, but Macie kept saying that her belly hurt, so we left a bit early.  Macie and Gavin were a little confused about the "shower" thing, but figured it out when we got there.  Gavin and Daddy were able to hang out with Parker and Pops.  The boys went to Walmart and McDonald's.  I've added a few pictures, but I know that Katie sent me more from the shower.  I tried to save them on my computer and had some problems, so I will add them later!








Parker was so cute with Macie!  He kept pretending to give her a bite and then yanking it away.  They both were laughing and laughing!

No comments: