Saturday, August 4, 2012

Remote Photo Shoot

When Macie was 6 months old, we did a photo shoot with a bath towel and rubber duckie.  They are hanging in my bathroom.  I didn't want to take them down when Gavin was born so when he was around 9 months, we put him in a pot with some wooden spoons.  Those pictures are in my kitchen.  We had to think of something different for Lilah.  We decided to take pictures of her in a wicker basket with some remotes for the living room.  I LOVE these pictures of all of my kids.  I plan to hang them in every house I ever live in.  Now, I won't have to take them down because each child has their own thing!  Here are a few pics from Lilah's photo shoot:





We had to take a picture of Lilah's feet for Grammie's photo frame!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Love the remote and feet picture!!!