Saturday, October 9, 2010

Early Presents

Aunt Annie couldn't come to Macie's birthday party, so she came home for a quick visit on Friday. She brought Macie a birthday present. Macie got a package of socks and some Color Wonder Markers. I'm so excited about these! Macie loves to "write" and do other art activities. These markers are great because they will only write on the special paper. Several people have told me that they are great in the car. We may just be taking these to Florida with us next March! Macie already threw one marker lid in the trash and I couldn't find it. I wish she didn't know what that crazy thing was! Oh well... Thanks Aunt Annie!!




In the mail yesterday, Macie got a card from Brian's Nanny and Papaw. In the card, she found $2!! Macie was so excited! She said, "My monies!" I helped her put her money in her piggy bank. It's never too early to start teaching the importance of saving! Thanks Nanny and Papaw!



When Aunt Annie came, she also brought a present for Gavin! He got some stacking cups that can link together to make a caterpillar and also be used in sand or water. They were a hit!

No comments: