Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fall Festival

Friday afternoon, Annie, the kids, and I went down to the Fall Festival for lunch. It was Gavin's first time there and I hadn't been down since Monday night when I wasn't feeling well. I was just happy that everyone was healthy again and I figured that it wouldn't be as crowded during lunch. It was hotter than I thought it would be, but other than that we had a great time. Annie and I shared some onion rings, a crab cake, crab rangoon, fried pickles, and fried cookie dough. I also had a refreshing lemon shake up. I bought Macie a corn dog. We weren't paying attention as we were walking and when we stopped we realized that Gavin had a huge chunk of the breading and was chewing on it. Annie and I were both in a little bit of shock! After letting him taste a bit, I took it away so that he wouldn't choke. Macie didn't seem to mind though! Gavin conked out half way through and Macie was starting to doze as we got to the car. I wanted her to stay awake so that she would take a good nap when we got home. The Fall Festival is one of my favorite things to go to and I look forward to it every year! I'm look forward to sharing this love with Macie and Gavin!
Look at that sweet face!



Yummy!!

No comments: