Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Mommy/Macie Day

Today, I was lucky enough to take a personal day so that I could spend the whole day with Macie. Since having Gavin, I haven't had very many opportunities to spend time alone with her. We sent Gavin to daycare so that I could focus on Macie. Macie started her birthday with oatmeal and a banana. Then, we got ready to go and ran some errands. We'd planned to visit my mom at her work, but she went home sick. We headed to CMOE. Macie had been there once before with my mom, but she had both kids and it was hard to let Macie do everything she wanted. We had a free pass from a birthday party went to so I thought this was a great opportunity to use it. The girl at the front commented how cute Macie was and I told her it was Macie's birthday. She gave her a sticker that said, "It's my birthday!". Macie was so proud of her sticker and wore it most of the day! I took a lot of pictures, but I'll be honest, she was running around like a wild woman! She was so excited and had a big smile on her face the entire time! We were the first people in the place, so that was great because Macie could do anything she wanted. Her favorite room by far was the water room. After being there for a little over an hour, it was starting to get crowded because there was a field trip, so we went home. When we got home, we made sugar cookies and ate lunch. I let Macie pick and she wanted a hot dog with ketchup. Then, Macie took a nap and I wrapped her presents and cleaned up the house. After nap, we picked up Gavin. What a great day with my favorite little girl!




What a cute little booger!


Snack time!
According to this scale, Macie weighs 29 pounds!

No comments: