Saturday, October 30, 2010

Indy

I spent the last few days in Indy at a teacher's conference. I was lucky enough to go with four of my closest friends who I also happen to work with. We had a GREAT time! We have 11 small children between us and we rarely get an opportunity to hang out and have an actual conversation. Even though we didn't get food breaks or much sleep, I am so glad that I went. It was a much needed break from my husband, children and students. I also got so many new ideas for my classroom and my students. Even though I had a wonderful time, it was so nice to come home and see my family. Brian took care of the kids by himself and he was very grateful for me to come home!
I didn't bring my camera so I stole these from Jamie's blog. Thanks Jamie!
Patti, Me, John Angotti, Renee, Jamie, Brandi
Renee and I

No comments: