Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tag

...I'm it! When I got home from work yesterday, my stomach was hurting. I was bummed because we had plans to go to the Fall Festival and your stomach isn't supposed to hurt BEFORE you go! The whole time we were there, I was a little grumpy and I tried to be in a great mood for Allie and Brian, but I'm sure I was a bit of a party pooper. We still ate plenty and headed home. My stomach was hurting even worse. Nothing I did seemed to make it any better. I finally went to bed, but that was short lived. I was up 4 different times during the night getting sick. I guess Macie passed on whatever she had to me. I obviously knew that I wasn't going to be able to go to work today. I called my principal, typed some sub plans, helped Brian get the kids out the door, and went back to sleep. I've only been able to keep down 3 crackers...so we shall see! If I don't get sick again before 2, I'm going to drive to Sturgis to pick up the kids.
Now, I'm just praying that Gavin and Brian can stay healthy! We have Macie's birthday party on Saturday and last year, I was sick the weekend before and Brian was sick during the party. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: