Sunday, July 31, 2011

CMoE

My cousin gave Gavin some passes to CMOE for his birthday. I wanted to wait until he could walk and Brian could go with us before we used them. Gavin's been walking for a few months now, but scheduling a time has been a little difficult. We finally had a chance this afternoon, and it was so much fun. Brian had never been and at times I felt like I had 3 kids! He even crawled in the big duck with Macie! Even though Macie hadn't taken a nap and it was a bit crowded, the kids were well behaved and we had a great time!


Macie's favorite thing was the rice table and she could have stayed there the whole time! I have to admit, I love playing with rice too!






I've been realizing more and more that Gavin is my social butterfly! He makes a friend everywhere we go. He is able to "share" and "play" with kids much older than him. He isn't afraid to go through a group of people and find his way

More face paint!





My two little boogers





Love this picture of Macie driving and Gavin peeping from the back!


No comments: