Monday, July 18, 2011

My Birthday Lunch

Saturday we went to lunch with my family for my birthday. I picked Steak-n-Shake because I was craving cheese fries. The lunch didn't exactly start out on a good note because Macie was a complete nightmare all morning. She was throwing things, hitting us, pinning her brother down, and just being awful. Brian and I didn't know what else to do, so Gavin and I left to go to my "party" without her. I was so upset that Brian and Macie weren't going to be there for my lunch that I was balling in the car. (Yes, pregnancy hormones are in full swing) I tried to call Brian and tell him that as soon as Macie calmed down, to bring her, but I couldn't get thru. I called 20 times and finally just got to the restaurant. I was still upset, but I'd calmed down. I called my mom to tell her that I was fine, but that I didn't want to talk about it and before I could say a word I started crying again. It was ridiculous, but I jokingly said, "It's my party and I'll cry if I want too!". I finally got ahold of Brian and he was bringing Macie. Once we all got inside and settled, I had a very nice lunch. I satisfied my craving, got some great gifts, and ended the meal with a chocolate covered strawberry shake!

No comments: