Saturday, July 30, 2011

Mister Beast

Last Friday night, the kids and I met Brian's family at Mister B's in Henderson. Macie kept calling it Mister Beast. It was kind of a last minute get-together so that we could get our 31 stuff that we ordered from Beth's party. The only people not there were Wil and Brian. Ironically enough, he was bartending a church event where my family was! Beth was kind enough to buy my dinner as a birthday present and I have to say the food was delicious! I don't know if it just hit the spot or what, but I will definitely be going back soon for some mushroom soon. It was really hot in there and the bathroom was like a sauna. I guess they couldn't keep up with the heat. Macie wasn't the best behaved, but we survived. At the end of the dinner, we played pass the baby, and I had a chance to cuddle with Parker. We don't have a chance to do things like that very often, so it was nice!

Macie feeding Baby Parker
The kids (and Brian) got me a new lunch bag for my birthday

Brian's parents got me a picnic tote

No comments: