Friday, July 8, 2011

Macie's New Office Room

I've been feeling a bit better so last week I put my energy to good use. I (with Brian's help) finally got our house in order. Of course it didn't hurt that I didn't have a computer to distract me! We cleaned out/organized/rearranged every room in our house! It feels so good to finally have this MASSIVE project complete! Macie moved into her new "office" room and it has been a great change. Gavin is sleeping better and Macie loves it. It is also nice because we have very few toys in our living room. We had to get rid of a lot of stuff, our shed is packed to the ceiling, and we had to be creative, but it all worked out. Brian and I have committed ourselves to keeping the house picked up. So far so good...let's hope we keep it up! Next big project...baby stuff!




I wasn't thrilled with her having a tv in her room, but there wasn't anywhere else for it. For now, we didn't even hook it up to the cable.

No comments: