Saturday, July 30, 2011

Holy Spirit Summer Social

This afternoon, I had to work at the Holy Spirit Summer Social. When my shift was over, Brian and the kids met me. It was hot, but it wasn't too crowded yet, so it was the perfect time for the kids. They bounced in two different inflatables, played some games, and we had a snack. The kids each picked out a bracelet and Macie picked a green one to match her shirt. Brian and I bought some dumplings for dinner and put some tickets in the Luck of the Draw. Macie was so well behaved all day. Brian and I were so proud of her and kept telling her over and over. If she can act like that, then we would take her a lot more places!

Warning: The pictures wouldn't rotate...sorry!

Gavin struggled to stand in the bouncy house, but he loved it. In fact, the worker had to go in to get him!
Macie was all smiles!











Waiting patiently for her face to be painted...

She asked for a strawberry and I was so proud of her for sitting there while the big girls took care of her!

The finished product


No comments: