Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ain't That Great, She's 88!

Grams B is 88!!  My parents had a birthday party for her over at their house on Sunday.  Dad made his famous chicken legs and we had lots of yummy sides to go with it.  There were even three kinds of cupcakes for dessert!  We didn't know how long we would stay because of naps, but we were able to hang out for a while.  Gavin took a nap there and the other two were pretty good.  Lilah was passed around and snoozed in Tammy's lap for a while. The highlight of the party for Macie was Kaylee!  She asked me a million times before the party if Kaylee was going to be there.  I wasn't sure, so I didn't want to make any promises.  On the way to the party, Macie said, "If Kaylee doesn't come, I guess I'll be OK."  Well, Kaylee did come!  She was so good with Macie and Gavin.  I looked up to Kaylee's Mommy, Lori, so it is only fitting that she looks up to Kaylee  The kids made cards for Grams B.  I think she really enjoyed them!  Macie fell asleep on the way home and we had to wake her up for dinner.  It was a great day and I'm so glad that so much of the family could be there!   
 
 Kaylee let Macie wear her sunglasses!
 Gavin needed some snuggle time after his nap
 Macie was smelling the chips!








No comments: