Saturday, June 23, 2012

Roly Poly

Lilah is rolling all over the place!  She can now roll from her back to her belly!  Friday morning, I put her on a blanket on the floor and left the room for a minute.  When I came back, I found her all of the way across the room.  Later, I caught her rolling over from her back.  I was so excited and she was so proud of herself!  Also, every time she rolls onto her belly, she gets up on all fours and starts rocking.  She ends up scooting backwards, but I feel like she is well on her way to crawling.  Now that she is more mobile, I'm going to have to keep an eye on her.  Yes, I have two other small children, but they pretty much know the boundaries and I'm not too worried about them getting into stuff.  Lilah was underneath the laptop table and I freaked because I was worried she would grab onto the cords.  Here we go again!

No comments: