Thursday, June 21, 2012

Just Another Manic Monday

Monday was full of Mitchell Madness!  I was home with all three kiddos.  I tried to keep them busy.  We started about by going outside before 8:00am.  Crazily enough, we locked ourself out again.  Yes, that's two times in four days.  I tried to find a window that was unlocked to put Macie through, but they were all locked.  Grandpa came to the rescue again.  Thankfully, Brian hid a spare key outside that night.  Besides playing outside, we finger painted, did puzzles, played with blocks, read books, and colored.  Of course, there was also lunch and naps, but unfortunately, they didn't nap at the same time.  Lilah was good in the morning, but spent the entire afternoon screaming.  I had to hold her the entire time.  When Brian got home, I had him take Lilah to Convenient Care and turns out she had a double ear infection.  Thankfully, after a few days of med, she is much happier.  I stayed home with the big kids because I hadn't showered and I promised the kids they could swim.  Just another Manic Monday in the Mitchell household!
Playing Outside:
Love the dirty face!
Finger Painting:
Puffs: Lilah had puffs for the first time.  I was willing to try just about anything for a few minutes of peace.  She was confused and amused all at the same time.  Unfortunately, it didn't last as long as I'd hoped!



Pool Time:






Doing a "happy" dance!



No comments: