Saturday, June 23, 2012

Ha Ha Haha Ha

Macie and Gavin often are hateful to each other.  Not that they don't come up with any ideas on their own, but a lot of the time they see something at daycare from the "mean girls", as I call them, and then repeat it at home.  The latest thing that is driving me crazy is them saying, "ha ha haha ha" to each other.  They rub stuff in each other's faces.  I want no part of that nonsense and nothing seemed to get through to them.  I finally had enough and told them that every time I hear it, I am going to take a penny out of their piggy banks.  Yes, it is only a penny but it has a big effect on them!  I've only had to do it once.  Friday morning, I heard Gavin saying it during breakfast so I went straight to his bank to pull out a penny.  He was devastated...just the reaction I wanted!  Neither one has said it since!

No comments: