Saturday, June 9, 2012

Magic House

Our last stop in St. Louis was the Magic House.  It is a children's museum and it is HUGE!  We seriously didn't even go to a fourth of it!  The kids found shells in the sand to bring home, played with water, and were able to do a lot of different jobs in the Children's village.  They even caught fish and climbed through tunnels.  My favorite part was the lunch.  When we got there, we ordered our lunch at a kiosk and entered in what time we wanted to pick it up.  When it was time to eat, they had a picnic basket ready for us.  The lunch was also healthier choices and the chips were super yummy!  We stayed at the Magic house for a few hours before calling it a day.  I think we were all pretty tired.
Lilah had a rough trip home and I ended up in the back of the van on the floor for most of the way home.  While I was able to take a nap, I also had a very sore hip!  When we got back to Evansville, we stopped at Hacienda for dinner.  We were home, but I didn't feel like making dinner.  Overall, I would say our St. Louis trip was a success.  I can't wait to go back!










 Dr. Gavin

 Macie got one!
 Grandma was teaching Lilah how to work at a bank like her!

 Our Picnic Basket
 Lifting weights!



No comments: