Monday, June 17, 2013

Braver

I am getting braver and braver about taking all three kids out by myself.  Now, let me say that if I am meeting someone or going to someone’s house, that is a whole different story.  What I’m talking about is going somewhere completely by myself where there is no one to help watch kids while I take someone potty or to chase Lilah.

Last Friday afternoon, I decided to take the kids to the library.  We had some things to return and I wanted to get their next prize.  I knew it would be for a milkshake at Rally’s.  After playing for a bit, I took the kids to get their milkshakes.  They each got a banana one and they looked so darn cute in the backseat sucking down their shakes.  Then, we went to meet daddy at the car rental place to drop it off and go pick up our van!

We have the van back, BUT, there is still a little more work to do on the brakes.  We have an appointment for it on Wednesday, so we are driving it as little as possible.  I’ve been reassured, it is drivable, just to be careful.  After the brake work, the van will be “good as new”!  I’ll be happy when this headache is over!06142013297

No comments: