Monday, June 17, 2013

Playdate at the Mullins’

Friday morning, we went over to the Mullins’ house to play with Clayton and Hollis.  My cousin, Jamie, invited us over and we had a great time.  The kids played inside for a little bit before going outside.  They have a lot of fun stuff in their backyard.  The favorite attractions were the slip n’ slide and big trampoline.  They even went for a few rides on the John Deere jeep, but Macie and Gavin weren’t good at driving it!  Jamie bought donut holes and we brought animal crackers, so the kids had some yummy snacks.  Jamie and I got to catch up a little bit, which was nice, in between me taking off to chase Lilah.  That girl is wild!  She loved the slip n’ slide, even though she fell and busted her head and everything else a million times.  She didn’t even care!  Jamie and I were freaking out, but not her.  She was more upset when I didn’t let her go back! 

Last summer, we didn’t get together at all, so I’m glad we were able to get together once and I hope to do it again!

002

Before we went outside, I went to check on the kids in the playroom.  They had set up the Candyland board and were playing.  My how they are growing up!

003005006007008009010011012013014015016017018

No comments: