Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Lilah Day–Take 2

On Lilah’s day last week, we went for a walk in the morning.  Then, I took her to Oaklyn library for her first library program.  It is a lot of songs, a puppet show,  and what I call “mommy aerobics” because bouncing my compact little baby is a workout!  She had so much fun though.  There were only 6 babies and two of them were named Lilah!  (The other little girl didn’t have an “h” at the end of her name though)  After the library, we went to the hospital to visit my grandma.  I think she enjoyed seeing Lilah and Lilah enjoyed sharing grapes with my Aunt Jennifer! 

Next up  was lunch and nap at home.  Then, we went to McCollough so I could pick up a few movies.  Once we were home for the day, we just hung out and LJ was pretty much stuck to my side.  I made dinner to eat outside.  What a great day!

001002

No comments: