Monday, June 24, 2013

LJ ~ 18 Months

Last week, Lilah turned 18 months!  Wowsers!!!  She is growing up so quickly and I think she is getting cuter by the day!

Her vocabulary has taken off!  She says too many words to write down, but some of my favorites include “thank you” and “love you”. 

She looks up to Macie and Gavin, but especially Macie.  She wants to do anything and everything that she is doing.  She is also climbing on things and has started feeding herself with a spoon. 

She has 17 teeth and the other molars aren’t far behind.  She is such a Mama’s girl and I love it and hate it at the same time!  Lilah is fearless…like dives off of things and go crazy!  It may take her a minute to warm up, but once she does, WATCH OUT!

Lilah is also very challenging at this point.  She is either attached to my hip or into things (like the toilet or trash). 

I love this little girl so much and am so blessed that she has completed our family! 

06232013308

No comments: