Saturday, June 15, 2013

Friday Fun

Days when all three kids are home and I’m by myself can be absolutely crazy and stressful!  However, there are always moments that make me smile and thank God that I have these three little rascals in my life!

Book Time: When I’m trying to make a meal, I often ask the kids to each get a few books and come to the table to read.  Lilah decided she was going to join in this time at the table.  She is so proud of herself for climbing up on the chair to look at books and her face says it all!

045046

Kitchen Utensils: Who knew kitchen utensils could be so much fun?  I keep a lot of odd and end pieces in this basket and the kids LOVE to go thru them and ask me what they are used for.  Don’t worry Grandpa, I clean them before using them!

047048049

Workbook Time: When Lilah was taking a nap, I took some time to work with the kids.  It was Gavin’s first time to do any pages in his workbooks from Santa and he loved doing it.  He is getting so excited about going to school next year!

005051

No comments: