Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy Father’s Day Pops!

Saturday morning, Brian and the kids headed to Sturgis to celebrate Father’sDay with Pops.  They brought Pops his gift, played, got a car full of goodies, and had beef stroganoff (Brian’s favorite) for lunch.  They even had sherbet for dessert!  I was thrilled to hear that the kids were very well behaved and all napped on the way home.

I stayed behind.  I took a run and then got to work on the kids’ laundry.  I was SO behind on it and it was driving me crazy.  I had to clean out the kids’ drawers and closet.  Plus, swap out the summer and winter clothes.  I spent 4 hours working and sorting clothes, but got so much done.  Thankfully, it also kick started me again and I’ve been doing projects all around the house the last few days.   

Happy Father’s Day Pops!  I’m sorry that I missed out on the fun!

06152013378ImageOutPic-06152013-003

019

This pile is all to put towards a yard sale.  Yes, we have a TON of stuff and are really blessed!

Below is the newly organized closet…before I added all of the clothes that Grammie sent home!020

No comments: