Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I Gotta Sleep Sometime!

Last night, Brian and I were up watching tv after the kids went to bed.  Gavin started crying and I could tell his breathing wasn't right.  Thankfully, we were awake and caught the "episode" in it's earliest stages.  We put his head in the freezer and cuddled him for a while.  We had the windows open and I think he started getting stopped up.  We learned after his surgery that the smallest cold could trigger something.  I'm just so glad that we were awake.  That is the second time I was awake and able to catch it.  We shut all of the windows, turned on the ac, and he was finally able to get to sleep.
Today, he was stopped up all day.  I gave him some medicine and put him to bed.  Once again, he woke up with breathing issues, but they were worse.  We were able to get it under control, but I'm so worried that tonight he is going to have an issue severe enough to take him to the emergency room.  I'm seriously worried about going to sleep tonight, but I gotta sleep sometime!  Pray for a good night!

No comments: