Sunday, September 23, 2012

9 Months Old

My sweet, baby girl is 9 months old.  My baby, my last baby, is already 3/4 a year old.  How sad...
Anywho, here is what she's up to:

Lilah is a mover!  She is pulling up on anything and everything!  She is even starting to transfer from one object to another and cruise along things.  I seriously can't keep her out of anything!

She is a mama's girl!  She follows me around the house crying so that I will pick her up.

Lilah has been eating more and more big people food.  She loves it all!  She has shown less and less interest in her bottle though.  It is often a struggle to get it down.

She is pretty happy and into anything and everything she can get her hands on.  It is fun to watch her explore the world around her, but it is difficult to keep things out of her mouth!

She loves to play at the activity table.  It is definitely her favorite toy! 

She has more hair coming in, but it is very blonde.  It is also the straightest of any of my kids so far.  Her eyes are also bright blue.  We shall see!

Lilah Jean is such a joy and I can't wait learn more about her personality!

Brian took her pictures and she was all over the place...



No comments: