Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Room Switcheroo

Over the weekend, I decided it was time to switch the kids' room around.  I originally wanted to wait until Gavin was potty trained and we had time to paint, but let's be honest, neither one of those things will be happening anytime soon!  Gavin now has his own room and the girls share.  They were all excited, but it was a bit of an adjustment for them.  I was happy to not only switch the rooms around but clean out the toys!  I reorganized everything and cleaned under each bed.  I'm so happy to have this done.  I've now rearranged kids' rooms 5 times and my oldest isn't even four!  They will stay in the rooms they are in as long as we live in this house.  We may redecorate down the road, but that's it!

Gavin's room:


 Macie and Lilah's room:



In the closet, I added an organizer for all of the girls hair bows and ribbons.

No comments: