Saturday, September 8, 2012

Ultrasound Results

I forgot to mention...we do not need to do a follow up with Dr. Matt.  He said that unless we have any concerns or anything new shows up, we don't need to see him anymore.  One less doctor...yay!!

As far as the ultrasound, I did get some results.  Dr. Haggstrom called me and left me a message on Wednesday.  I was so bummed that I missed her call by just a few minutes.  I know that her time is limited, so I'd hoped to talk to her.  She basically said that all of the veins were "low flow".  Which basically means that they aren't vital or crucial veins.  That is good news and lowers his risk for many things.  The problem is, the ultrasound didn't explain the white spots or temperature changes.  I tried to call her back, but of course she was already with another patient.  My big question is: Is there something we need to do right away or can we wait until his next appointment in February to discuss what comes next?
I haven't gotten an answer yet...

No comments: