Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Weight Watchers

A little over a week ago, I signed up for Weight Watchers.  I know a lot of people who have been successful with it.  The last few years I have been so up and down with my weight because of the pregnancies. Since I'm done having babies, I knew it was a good time.  Brian has been a good inspiration for me, too.  Since joining, I've already lost 10 pounds in a week and a half!  I know that the weight will fall off more easily in the beginning, but believe me, I have plenty to lose! 

At first, it was difficult to figure out the points for everything and find a good balance for me.  I wasn't always full.  It didn't help that I started the program before grocery shopping.  The best thing about this program is, most fruits and veggies are free!  I've only allowed myself to use the daily points and no bonus points yet.  I want to get the hang of the program before I go too crazy.  Now, I am in the groove and feeling good every day.  Hopefully, this will be a life changing adventure for me!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Several years ago, I lost 50lbs using WW. Sadly I have gained almost all of it back between getting married and babies. I can't want to start it up again after this little girl is here.

Good luck!