Monday, September 10, 2012

Third Child Mom FAIL!

This past weekend, I completely cleaned out the kids' rooms and switched them around.  I also started cleaning out and organizing all of the stuff at the top of my closet.  We now keep all of our scrapbooking and keepsake stuff up there.  We have just been throwing stuff up there and I am trying to sort through it. 
When I was doing it, I realized two things that make me a horrible mother to my third child.  First, I haven't made a single scrapbook for her.  NOT ONE!  I keep up with the blog, so I will be able to go back, but I feel terribly about this.  Second, I realized that we never kept a copy of her birth announcement in the paper.  In fact, we never even saw it!  We don't get the paper, but usually make it a point to save this.  I am so upset about this and feel so sad.  I've been trying so hard to capture as many moments for her as the other two, but I guess I've failed in this area:(

1 comment:

CJM said...

Girl you are in no way, shape, or form a horrible mother!!! You are an amazing Mommy! Lilah will remember all the time and care you put into her, not her scrapbook. Like you said, you have the blog and let's be honest our blogs and scrapbooks are more for us anyway ;)