Saturday, September 8, 2012

Random Cuteness


Brushin':  Lilah loves to have her teeth brushed, but even more she loves to have her gums brushed.  They are so swollen and sore:(  She now has 8 teeth!  Four on top and four on bottom!

Too Sweet:  Macie colored a picture for mommy, daddy, and Gavin when she stayed at Grammie and Pops' house.  She put Gavin's and mine in an envelope and wrote our names on the front.  It was so sweet and so cute!  Just another reminder of how big she is getting!
 Doctor Gavin: Macie loved playing with all of Gavin's doctor equipment that he brought home.  Gavin doesn't feel the same way at all.  In fact, he threw the mask away and we had to talk him into keeping the wrap.  I guess that it doesn't bring back good memories for him.  Poor guy:(

 Twins:  Macie and Gavin slept in their matching t-shirts we got them at Riley.  They love them because they look like night gowns!
 Big Girl!:  Lilah was thrilled one night when I let her sit at the table with us.  Normally, we use her tray, but it was dirty.  Such a big girl!

Funnies: 
Last Saturday morning, I let Gavin talk to Macie on the phone.  I put it on speaker phone so I could hear their conversation and it went something like this:
M: Hi Gavin! How are you? What are you doing?
G: I'm playing in Macie's room
M: Where are you at?
G: I'm at home...did you forgot?

The other night at dinner, Macie and I had this conversation:
Macie: Mommy, why do you have 3 kids?
Me: Because God gave me 3 kids
Macie: But that's a lot of work...I think I'm going to have...ummm...1 kid!
Then the next morning she said:
Macie: I don't even think I could handle 3 kids, I'm just going to have one!
This girl is too funny!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Emma loves to have her teeth brushed too! Love your kids' conversations! They crack me up!