Saturday, September 8, 2012

Aunt Jennifer's

After the funeral, my Aunt Jennifer had everyone over to her house for a cook out.  I went straight there, but Brian went to pick up the kids.  I needed some down time to be with family, but I wanted them home as soon as possible.  We weren't sure if he was going to come or not because I had no idea how the kids would be.  Thankfully, they were in good spirits and Brian was able to join us.  I hadn't seen the girls for three days and I missed them terribly.  Macie and Gavin were excited to see me, but were quickly distracted by the other cousins.  They had a great time running around and playing.  Lilah was a whole different story.  This was the longest I'd left her for and she missed me (I missed her too!).  She wouldn't let me go and if I put her down or handed her off, she cried.  She didn't even want daddy!  She is going through a phase where she wants mommy all of the time.  If she doesn't see me, she's good.  If she knows I'm there, it's bad!  She chases me around the house and cries. Poor thing!
Macie, Gavin, and Hannah on the swing

No comments: