Saturday, December 17, 2011

Boyles Movie Night

Tonight we went over to my parent's house for our annual Christmas movie night. As you know, Macie LOVES movies and had been looking forward to this day for a while! We went over there after the kids (and Brian and I) napped. Grandma bought a tin of popcorn and it was a big hit with the kiddos. For dinner we made finger foods. Yummy!
We watched Dora's Christmas Carol, Veggietale's Little Drummer Boy, and The Santa Clause. During the last movie, we had to leave because the kids weren't listening and I wasn't feeling well. My mom started this tradition Macie's first Christmas and I look forward to it every year!

Setting up a "picnic"




Gavin wears that hat everywhere!



My mom got everyone Christmas socks to wear. Gavin got "Mickey" socks.

Macie got "Charlie Brown" socks

Even Lilah got some socks!

Very into Dora









The spread


No comments: