Friday, December 23, 2011

Pajama Day and Presents

Yesterday was pajama day at Miss Julie's. Macie had been talking about this day for a while, so I wanted to make sure the kids didn't miss it. My mom was able to take them and it worked out that it was the day we came home. That way, I wasn't bombarded the moment I walked in the door. The kids had a great day at daycare. Not only did they get to wear pjs and house shoes, but they also got a bag full of goodies from Miss Julie. Macie showed me all of her stuff the minute she walked in. A little boy at daycare also gave them reindeer food. We will have fun putting that out tomorrow!
After settling in, Brian and I gave them a few presents. Aunt Alice and the Maurers brought presents for the kids to the hospital. I thought it was a good time to open them. That way, the kids would have a new toy to play with.

Opening gifts from Aunt Alice and Uncle Gene
Gavin got a Cars flashlight

Macie got a Dora Music Player book

Opening gifts from Rachel, Eric, and Anya

They both got drums...fun, but LOUD!


Lilah sat back and enjoyed the action

She got a gift, too!


Go Macie Go!



Gavin checking out Lilah



Macie gave Lilah LOTS of kisses!

Reindeer Food


No comments: