Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy 30th Rachel!!

Last night, we went to Rachel's 30th birthday party. They had a really cool theme. Rachel and Eric travel the world, so the food was from all over. They even had labels so you knew where the food was from. We played a game about who knows Rachel best and I won! I even beat her parents. It was funny because as Eric was bringing me my prize he said, "Ok, anyone have more than 8 or does anyone want to take candy from a pregnant lady?" Everyone started laughing. Macie and Gavin had a good time, but it was a little late for them and they started melting. We stayed long enough to eat, sing happy birthday, and eat cake!

We brought Rachel, Eric, and Anya their Christmas presents. We are going to be very busy this year so I thought this was the perfect chance. I actually forgot them, but since we live so close, Brian ran home to get them.

We got Anya a princess bath book and some pjs. We got Rachel and Eric a blanket, hot chocolate, and popcorn for a cozy night at home.
Macie gave Anya LOTS of kisses

I just love these curls!



Cute cake...destination 30's!

No comments: