Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pictures and Presents

On Monday,Grammie, Pops, and Uncle John came for a visit. They brought a car load of gifts! The gifts were from Brian's extended families and Uncle John. I have to admit that I was overwhelmed when they brought everything in. It was crazy! It was Uncle John's first time to meet Lilah and it was nice to see Grammie and Pops again.
While they were here, Aunt Allie came to take pictures of Lilah for her birth announcement. I had to stop and feed Lilah in the middle because she was upset. After that, she did great. I can't wait to see the pictures!

Look at all of those presents!










Uncle John and Lilah




















Brian and I got gifts too! This popcorn tin and money!

Gavin's Gifts

Macie's Gifts...that girl always closes her eyes!

Pops and Lilah

Lilah's Gifts



I walk into the living room and find that Macie had given Lilah one of her new babies...too sweet! She was talking to her about the baby!

No comments: