Sunday, December 18, 2011

First Letter to Santa

Sunday was our last day as a family of four. I jokingly said, "Today all of the my kids are on the same schedule. Tomorrow they won't be!" We had a pretty low key day. We cleaned the house, went to lunch with my family, I finished my report cards, went to Walmart, had movie night, and wrote a letter to Santa. Macie reminded me that we hadn't written him a letter yet. This was the first time we've written a letter to Santa. The letter said: "Dear Santa, We have been good this year! Macie wants a princess cup. Gavin wants a train cup. Lilah will be here tomorrow! Say hi to Mrs. Claus. Love, Gavin and Macie"

Of course, Santa didn't know that they wanted cups for Christmas, so he was on the hunt for them!
They were so proud of their letter! Gavin carried it out to the mailbox and Macie put it in. I hope it makes it to the North Pole in time!

No comments: