Saturday, December 10, 2011

Charlie Horse!!

Throughout this pregnancy, I've had lots of charlie horses in my legs. For the most part, they are minor and no big deal. Last night was a different story. I started screaming and couldn't help it. Brian woke up freaking out. Once he realized that I wasn't in labor, he had to help me. The crazy thing is, I kept having them over and over. It almost was comical at one point. I couldn't walk or anything. Finally, I was able to get it under control and relax enough to sleep.
This morning, Brian massaged my leg because it was really sore. He did it again for me once the kids were home. At first it freaked them out, but once they realized I was OK, they were fine. We told them I hurt my leg, so they started putting stickers on my leg to make it feel better. Too sweet! Let's hope tonight is a different story!

No comments: