Tuesday, December 6, 2011

BPP #7

This afternoon I had my 7th BPP along with an appointment with Dr. Crutcher. They estimated Lilah's weight to be 7 pounds 6 ounces. The tech said that it was extremely difficult to get measurements because of the position Lilah was in. She is head down and ready to go. Her weight still puts her a week ahead and no surprise to me, her head is measuring two weeks ahead. Yep, she's a Mitchell! I didn't get a single picture of her because of her position. I told the tech not to feel too badly about it because I have had my fair share of ultrasound pics! Lilah passed her BPP and I was off to wait for Dr. Crutcher.
My weight and blood pressure were OK, but as with the past few weeks, the number is creeping up more and more. I let Dr. C know that I've been having trouble sleeping, constant heartburn, and been "crampy". She seemed to think all was normal and recommended that I take Benedryl to help me sleep. After the routine stuff, we had a nice little chat. I really do like Dr. Crutcher and am going to miss seeing her all of the time. I've spent a lot of time with her the last four years:)
Crazily enough, I only have one more ultrasound and doctor's appointment before Lilah will be here! The even better news is that I only have 6 more days of work:)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

only 6 more days!! I am jealous:))) I'm excited for you to meet Lilah as well!!! I'm sure she'll be beautiful like your other kiddos!