Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 2

Brian and I actually got a reasonable amount of sleep the first night, which helped to make the 2nd day go smoothly. By 9:30 am, I was free of all my wires and able to get out of bed. My first time up went pretty well, but by the end of the day I was hurting a lot. Dr. Voyles came in to see Lilah and Dr. Alvey came in to check on me for Dr. Crutcher. Brian and I were happy that Lilah's first check up went well.
I was happy to finally get a shower and feel "human" again as my nurse said. Pretty much, it was a low key day. We had several visitors, but we still had time to rest and relax. The highlight of the day was that Macie and Gavin came to visit, but that deserves it's own post.

Dr. Voyles
Aunt Annie had to get in as much time as she could while she was in town!

Aunt Julie

Aunt Alice

Aunt Dawn

Eric, Rachel, and Anya

Aunt Allie

This is the first time she has held one of my kids in the hospital. I guess the thirds times a charm!


Other Day 2 Visitors: Brandon and Aunt Katie

No comments: