Friday, December 23, 2011

Home Again Home Again Jiggety Jig

On Thursday, we got to come home. Lilah had a fussy period from 3-5 am, but other than that she did pretty well. Once we were up for the day, Brian and I started packing up our stuff. He took a load home with him when he showered. He also switched vehicles and brought back the car seat. My mom showed up right before he left. She came after she dropped the kids off at daycare. She was kind enough to stay with them all week, but I missed her. It was nice to catch up with her for a bit. While Brian was gone, Dr. Voyles came in and cleared Lilah to go home. I also showered and packed up a bit more. Once Brian got back, we ate lunch and I bought a new nursing bra and tubes for my pump while we were waiting on Dr. Crutcher. She finally came in around 1:00. I was more than ready to leave. We left the hospital parking lot at 1:55 pm.
Lilah and I went with Brian to get my prescriptions filled and gas. It was so nice to be home. Brian helped us get settled and then he headed to pick up Macie and Gavin. That's when the chaos began...

Aunt Allie bought this adorable "My First Christmas" outfit for her to wear home!

Grandma got her the Christmas lights socks

The hat finished off the outfit!






1 comment:

Kelly said...

The outfit is adorable!!